If your business concerns Worcester City and Worcestershire County Councils, or to find further information on the city and county services please click on the following links as required:


wcc logo

General information and Worcester City Council services  Click here:  Worcester City Council

Report a problem – bins, vandalism, noise pollution, graffiti, fallen trees ….? Click here: Report it to Worcester City Council



Worc County Council

General information and Worcestershire County Council Services   Click here:  Worcestershire County Council

Report a problem – potholes, roads and pavements,  streetlights, flooding? Click here:  Report it to Worcestershire County Council

What’s happening in your area?  Click here:  What’s in my Area?


If you wish to report a crime or related incident to the police, see your Safer Neighbourhood Team (SNT):

thumbnail police neighbourhood matters


You can report non-urgent crime via our website. Always dial 999 in an emergency.

Please visit our website for information or assistance, or follow our social media accounts for police news in your area.


Officers:  PC 21453 Graysmark, PC 20380 Sly, PCSO 40108 Exon, PCSO 6224 Anderson